Proudly serving Danbury, CT and the surrounding area since 2005
Connecticut License #0649186
WE INSTALL AND RECOMMEND WINDOWS
FROM THIS WELL-KNOWN MANUFACTURER
At Andersen, our drive to make windows that are different and better has been at the heart of our company for over a century. Since the very beginning in 1903, it has led us to pioneer new products, set higher standards for our entire industry and, ultimately, become Americas premier window manufacturer. As a result, we are proud and truly humbled that homeowners recommend Andersen more than any other brand*. Why? Because they trust the Andersen brand more than any other. And contractors, the people whose reputations depend on the windows they use, buy and install ours more than any other brand.* In fact, for 20 years running, builders have used Andersen windows more than any other brand. So whether you're renovating your home, replacing, or building from the ground up, trust Andersen.
Choose Window Type
Bay & Bow
ASK ABOUT COMPOSITE
THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
2X STRONGER THAN VINYLWe developed a material that is 2x as strong as vinyl, performs better when exposed to extreme temperatures and delivers exteriors that won't fade, flake, blister or peel. We call it Fibrex material. It's made up of reclaimed wood fiber and PVC polymer that is fused together and is unique to Andersen.
Explore Andersen products that feature composite below.
100 SERIES - A SERIES - RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won't flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.